We provide 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, permanent care for our boarding students.
The building our students live in is a converted stables block situated in sheltered within 11 acres of the beautiful Perthshire forest and countryside. We aim to provide a sanctuary of peace and comfort where the difficult work of healing and recovery can take place.
The accommodation for students includes:
- The students private bedrooms
- shared, well equipped bathrooms
- a large living room for relaxing and sharing time with others
- library for quiet study
- playroom with a variety of toys and play equipment
- art and crafts workshops
- An expansive kitchen and dining room that is always accessible
Within the charming grounds of Kindrogan Somerville School there is also ample opportunity for outdoor activities, with a large garden and walks, a walled kitchen garden, a large sandpit and adventure playground, a fire pit with barbecue for outdoor eating, archery, a variety of sheltered outdoor spaces for learning and outside activities, with an ambling riving running alongside our grounds.